so.. Kenny just left a little while ago.. I didn't want him to go home.. but I know he had too. we went and looked at a house while he was here, its cute! I hope he's able to get it... he's going to call about it tomorrow.. our date Friday night was fun. he took me out for ice cream, he bought me a cookie dough blizzard.. it was really good. their was two girls sitting at the table behind us and they kept staring at us then finally they got up and moved tables... kinda strange. oh well.. this coming weekend he's going to Gatlinberg with us Friday night, and Sunday I'm going to his family dinner with him... pray for me I hope it's not to weird and awkward. well he made it home safe and sound so I'm gonna head to bed myself. gotta work tomorrow and have a ton of homework to get finished before the weekend... wonder when we'll be engaged? I also found out he talked to my pastor before he asked me out. I'm not sure what they talked about but what ever it was he must have liked it.
Friends Pages.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(99)
-
▼
November
(8)
- so I have been non stop all week long. Wednesday n...
- so my sweetie called me when he got to my house.. ...
- <- me and my sweetheart = DI asked Kenny what the ...
- I've had a busy weekend. Kenny came over Saturday ...
- well I just sent my Kenny to bed.. I already miss ...
- Weekend in Gatlinburg...
- well I got to see Kenny tonight!! and meet his par...
- so.. Kenny just left a little while ago.. I didn't...
-
▼
November
(8)
About Me
- Bekah
- I'm just a plain and simple country girl..I’m twenty-one, have blonde hair, and green eyes...I'm currently fixin to start my Fourth year of college working towards a degree in radiology. I should hopefully graduate soon with my associates degree in Arts. I love going to church, God is my one and only.. I've been Thur so much in my life that it's only been God to help me get Thur it all. But everything I've gone Thur has made me who I am today... it's when I'm the lowest, that god seems to pick me up and give me a blessing. I have an awesome youth group....I've been playing the piano at church for the past few years and I love every minute of it... I live with just my mom in a pretty small town, where the only thing we do for fun is go to Wal-mart or play volleyball, my parents haven’t been together since I was five which has made my life a little more rough then some, but God helped me thur it..I have two older brothers with kids of their own.I also enjoy going to the lake and riding my jet ski..
1 comments:
He looks a very cool calm boy! So awesome to see you happy bekah.. God bless you and always keep Him at the fore.. more updates on what will be going on pls..
Shalom
Post a Comment