BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

so my sweetie called me when he got to my house.. I wasn't home cause Ive been house sitting my pastors sons house for them while they are on vacation. feeding the animals and such. when he called he told me he had a surprise for me. my little sweetheart went to walmart and bought me Christmas decorations for our tree.. so we put the tree up together.. I tried to upload pics but blogger was being crazy.. try the link below and if it doesn't work I'll try to upload pics again for you.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2144064&id=210612743&l=7f83344c1c

you can also click on the pictures to make them bigger if you'd like.
I'm gonna head to bed.. my sweetie well be getting up early and I want to spend as much time with him before he goes off to work tomorrow.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing