BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

<- me and my sweetheart = D

I asked Kenny what the name of the song was that he let me listen to Sunday.. which is our future song.. just thought I would post the words 2 it.. we held hands the whole time during the song and he'd look at me every now and then. he was sorta singing it to me too.. Kenny really knows how to make my heart melt. = D

I still do Steve Ivey

The first time I saw you I wanted you to be mine I still do I gave thanks to the good Lord for making our worlds collide I still do. From that day we stood together in front of friends and God above said I do was for ever even if the road got tough till this very moment as I hold your hand and look at you. I still do.

We’ve had our share of ups and downs, we’ve always came around to the middle we still do sometimes we get blessed with a lot but we always found happiness with just a little and we still do. Each day we end with a prayer our family gathered around keeps our dreams in the stars and our feet on the ground never dreamed we could have all this and still have each other too. We still do.

Every day I wake up and I’m thankful for my life. Cherish every minute that you are here by my side. In this world we built together is more then a dream come true. The best thing I’ve ever done is give my heart to you. I still do.

The first time I saw you I wanted you to be mine I still do.


anyway guess i'm gonna get off here and head to bed, gotta get up real early going out of town for my great aunts funeral. keep us in your prayers for traveling mercy and grace.

1 comments:

Roni said...

wow.beautiful song.. thats so sweet.so real for you two.. GBU