Well this has been a wonderful weekend of church services. God moved in every single one of them. it was awesome!! my someone actually wished me a happy Easter!! I about had a heart attack. I believe my miracle is starting to come to pass.. Roni I hope you had a wonderful Easter as well. after church today i went to a wonderful Easter play about the life of Christ.. it was amazing! but also sad to know that the church putting the play on don't know the real truth and God doesn't even see what they do for him to a point. while watching the play I was so thankful that I know the whole truth and not just part of it. Just to know when he died, I died with him, and when he got up, I got up with him.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter
Here's a couple of pictures from the play.
Praise His Name
1)When you're up against the wall and your mountain seems so tall And you realize that life's not always fair You can run away and hide, let the old man decide Or you can change your circumstances with a prayer
CH)When everything falls apart, praise His name When you have a broken heart raise your hands and say "Lord, You're all I need, You're everything to me" And He'll take the pain away When it seems you're all alone, praise His name When you feel you can't go on just raise your hands and say "Greater is He, that is within me" You can praise the hurt away If you'll just praise His name
2)You can overcome by the blood of The Lamb And by the word of your testimony You'll see the darkness go As your faith begins to grow You're not alone, so how can you be lonely?
I love this song! I have been singing it all day.. hopefully one day soon I'll sing it at church. the chorus is my favorite part of the whole song...
Posted by Bekah at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hii Bekah,
I am glad you had a wonderful Easter time, I am happy that special someone called too..me too, as i todl you i travelled to the city. It was quite an adventure, i did a few things that i was doing for my very first time.
Praise God for the truth He has shown us. The song is awesome. God be with you!
Post a Comment