BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Roni, Grandma is about the same, so now its just a waiting game to see whats going to happen. she doesn't even look like my grandma :-[
I know this isn't a very good update but I just wanted to let you know. once the doc comes in tomorrow morning we will know more about whats going on. keep her in your prayers still. and I know you are and I really thank you for it.

another prayer request I have another test in micro tomorrow, I passed the last one with a C with the lords help witch brought my grade up from failing to passing, so tomorrow I have a Lab test and I know if my lord has done it once he can do it again. I haven't had a chance to study like I've wanted, with grandma being sick and my mind has been a going a hundred miles a min. just pray the lord will help me with this one again.

well I'm going to get to bed so I can get up early and get ready and go back to the hospital and then to work and school. take care.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Thanks for the comment bekah.. and who know what God can do and bring her back to normal, but may God's will be done.
I am thinking getting offline, off mail and blog for some time. My boss is leaving soon and i have alot of learning to do. So i may not be regular at commenting as before. I will miss you and mom, and i will come back later. I will be checking my personal mail less too.
Keep me in prayers, i am not doing well.. shalom