BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

so.. I'm really stressed about my test Thursday.. even though I've been studying for weeks I feel like I know nothing and feel like I'm going to fail my test... but I'm trusting in the Lord to help me remember everything I need to remember so I'll make a good grade and come out ahead. please keep me in your prayers...

Roni, I don't mind about the picture =] my Internet has been acting stupid again.. school is coming to a close pretty quickly!! I'm so scared I'm going to fail microbiology and not be able to graduate in may =[ but I know God can turn it all around. I really just need to stop stressing and clam down and I'll do just fine.

well I'm going to head to bed.. but first I'm going to pray! then turn on my faithful CD of micro and drift of to sleep.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi dear Bekah.. sorry all day i was out of office.. I am so sad to hear that you are stressed.. but i know God is in cointrol.. you will graduate in may by God's power.. and that will make your victory even sweeter..
I will keep praying with you.. shalom