Roni, My cousin in Florida that passed away a few months ago.. well his wife's dad had surgery a few days ago and had three heart attacks in fifteen Min's and has some brain damage.. they are calling the family in tomorrow and making a decision about taking him off life support.. so the family needs your prayers. dad said she called him crying earlier tonight. =[ I prayed for him, and prayed that if it was God's will for him life that could would spare his life for his daughters sake.
so tomorrow, I am going to work.. and I'm going to spend most of the day studying.. I believe I'm going to study for the Act for an hour, then study for microbiology for an hour.. then back and forth all day until I get off.. I'm determined Saturday to get what i need on this test so I won't have to take it again... same thing with my microbiology class, I'm determined to pass this class! and I believe Thursday when I take my test in this class I will pass this test and then the devil will be wondering what happened..
this summer I'm thinking about going to Quebec Canada for a youth camp.. =] I need to get my passport tho, so I'm stopping by the post office tomorrow and checking on an application.. the camp is actually in about six weeks or more.. so it's not too far off.
well roni, I'm gonna get off here.. gonna get to bed... but first I'm gonna pray.. then turn on my microbiology CD.. roni I know you don't want me studying while I'm sleeping but I believe it's helping me to remember a lot of it.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah, so sad about your relative, it must be such a hard time for the family. As i post this, i prayed for the family. I pray God's will be done.
I pray you study well, and if the sleep studying is doing you good, then go ahead, all i need are my A's and you passing ACT with more than 18, I believe God will grant you victory..
You will be in canada? wow.. sounds like a nice time.. especially away from all the stress you have been through. May God grant that you get your passport in time.
How is mom? my birthday is still far away and i wont tell you, i will tell you a day after it is passed ;) God be with you lil bekah.
Post a Comment