BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

well Roni I uploaded some pictures I thought you might like to see... their of me when I was a little one.. lol
<- this is what I'd do if I got mad.. oh wait I still cross my arms when I'm mad.. =]


<- me and my daddy.. I was chewing on something... I believe it was a set of keys.
well church this weekend was good... was kinda down Saturday but it was an awesome church service.. our song leader told me after church and that when he looked at me playing the piano that something spoke to his heart and said there was a miracle on they way for me.. I can't wait to know what it is. I believe with all my heart it has to do with me and someone. in my heart i believe that's what my miracle will be. I've prayed for one for about a year and half.. and after what happened at camp and then Saturday night I can't help but believe that's what it is. ugh the waiting is killing me.. I hate not knowing.. oh well in time..
well I've been watching this show on hgtv.. it's called my first place.. it's about couples buying their first home to live in... and I started thinking... all these couples were paying around ten thousand dollars down and still having monthly payments of over a thousand dollars. I know that I won't be able to buy a house for a while any how but I'm going to get all my bills payed off now, then I'm going to open a savings account and work two full time jobs this summer and take one pay check and stick it in my savings account towards a down payment on a house or save it for money to build a house.. I kinda like the ideal of building a house cause i know i can do things the way I want them and not have to redo a house i buy. I know this is a long ways off but it never hurts to get started. Lord willing it will all come to pass.
well going to head off to bed.. I'm tired and I gotta get up early tomorrow morning.. back to the same old same old.. a little over four weeks of school left!
THERE'S A MIRACLE IN THE MAKING
1) The crowd was great but she knew she had to reach Him. For it was her last hope of ever being healed.So she pressed through until she touched his garment Oh, and right then and there, her miracle was fulfilled.
2) Have you prayed and prayed and still you find no answer.Has your faith grown weak and you feel you're all alone? Don't give up for the God you serve won't leave you.There's a miracle for you, just keep holding on.
Chorus) There's a miracle in the making One for you the Father is working even now.Your prayers have been heard and the answer is on the way There's a miracle in the making for you today.

2 comments:

Roni said...

My My.. wonderful Post..
The Pics made my day.. and automatically without your permission.. i am going to post them on my blog. You are so blessed to have such childhood photos.. Any childhood photos if i ever come accross one for me is black and white.. lol
I am also excited about the miracle.. lets wait and see.. You seem to have big plans.. i remember a quote from either moody or someone that says.. "if God is your partner, then make your plans very big" so i believe God will give you your heart's desire.. God be with you and i really love the pics... i have to post them on my blog too.. with or without your permission.. greetings to mom

Brenda said...

Where did my baby go? you grew up too fast. I wish we could go back to those years again. love you. mom