well quick update before going to bed... I believe I passed my test today.. but I'm not getting my hopes up.. I don't want them to come crashing down... time to start studying for the next test.. Roni sorry i didn't update last night was up late studying and was falling asleep while doing so. but I believe it all paid off. Roni remember my sister in laws grandma, she has to have surgery tomorrow on her hip. my dog has been trying to get me to go to bed... which is sounding great to me... better get the young'in to bed before he falls asleep in the living room and I have to carry him to bed...
hope you have a blessed day tomorrow and thank you for the prayers. I'll keep you in mine.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment