BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Great News!

so.. I got home from work today to find out I didn't have to go baby sit. which was great. don't get me wrong I love my little kids I keep but was grateful for an evening off. well Kenny called today when he got off work.. he was on his way home.. said he was going to stop at the bass pro shop get some bait and go fishing on the pond. but that wasn't the real reason he called. he called to ask me if I was single and that he was glad my mom asked him if he wanted my number. he also said that for the last six months he had been wanting to ask me out but was scared that people would think he was coming to church just too see me and not for church. he was also scared that some other guy would start talking to me and take me and he'd miss out on his chance. I explained the whole situation with Mitch and how he treated me the way he did. Kenny did not care one bit about it all. he said that he was looking for a good christian girl and that he believed he found a pretty good girl. he also didn't like how Mitch had treated me and that he wasn't a man. Kenny kept calling him a boy. he said that he believed that the man should move because in the bible it says "a man shall leave his mother and father and cling to his wife" so he's fixing to start looking for an apartment or a house.. which ever comes first and move. = D he also said I wouldn't have to worry about his family treating me like Mitch's family did. that it was his choice and no one else. that his family viewed it like, if a girl he picked was good enough for him, then she was good enough for the family. I'm really going to start counting down the days until I see him now.. = D roni, he is so sweet! I really honestly believe that the lord is in this. I'm so happy!

1 comments:

Roni said...

Aww!!
So sweet!
Am so happy bekah.. all the bestest...