Roni I missed talking to you today. Hopefully we can chat tomorrow. this last week has been amazing. = D can't wait for the weekend... thank goodness it's almost here.... Kenny's coming up Saturday when he gets off work.. can't wait to see him... and hopefully next week he's coming to get me one night when he gets off work so I can go with him when he sings and plays. I hope its any day but Thursday since I have training Thursday night for the hospital in somerset so I can continue volunteering. he's the most sweetest person I think I have ever met. He is truly my blessing from God. I'm trying to pass the time waiting on Kenny to get home from playing with his group tonight.
ok enough rambling on the subject of Kenny. don't want to bore you to death. haha I trust you are you doing well. remember your always in my prayer.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Bekah.. am so glad for everything.. i was on earlier and then left. Thanks for the prayers.. am sure the joy you shall exprience shall superseed all the pain you have gone through in the past.. Go lil Job!
All the best.. hopefully i will be on today and catch up properly.. shalom and greet mom
Post a Comment