Roni, Below are pictures I took around somerset. you always seem to post pictures of things around you but I never have so here they are... =D
<- the road that has three lanes on each side..
<- this is the gym where I work out at in the mornings before I head to work. although I haven't been in a while.. hopefully I'll head their tomorrow morning..
<>
<- this guy is really strange. he walks up and down the street carrying a bible, running up to cars and trying to preach to you. while it's never happened to me I've seen others. the reason I say he is strange is because of the way he acts.. everyone thinks the guy is stupid. me on the other my heart goes out to him cause he doesn't know the word like we know it, but he's giving it his best.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
we are having special meetings this weekend.. I can hardly wait for church and to see someone.. only five days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends Pages.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(99)
-
▼
October
(8)
- Hey! sorry I've not updated for the last few days....
- Hey roni! hope you had a great weekend. sorry If y...
- Roni I missed talking to you today. Hopefully we c...
- Great News!
- Wonderful weekend = D
- Roni, Below are pictures I took around somerset. y...
- Kutless - What Faith Can DoFrom the album It Is We...
- well I've had a very interesting weekend if I do s...
-
▼
October
(8)
About Me
- Bekah
- I'm just a plain and simple country girl..I’m twenty-one, have blonde hair, and green eyes...I'm currently fixin to start my Fourth year of college working towards a degree in radiology. I should hopefully graduate soon with my associates degree in Arts. I love going to church, God is my one and only.. I've been Thur so much in my life that it's only been God to help me get Thur it all. But everything I've gone Thur has made me who I am today... it's when I'm the lowest, that god seems to pick me up and give me a blessing. I have an awesome youth group....I've been playing the piano at church for the past few years and I love every minute of it... I live with just my mom in a pretty small town, where the only thing we do for fun is go to Wal-mart or play volleyball, my parents haven’t been together since I was five which has made my life a little more rough then some, but God helped me thur it..I have two older brothers with kids of their own.I also enjoy going to the lake and riding my jet ski..
1 comments:
Three lanes on each side.. wow! never seen such.. here one lane is so narrow.
My heart goes out to that evangelist.. May God bless his heart for standing for Christ.
I know what you are excited about.. was great chatting yesterday. God bless
Post a Comment