BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey roni! hope you had a great weekend. sorry If you was on msn Saturday and I wasn't... was busy getting the house ready for company. Kenny came over as soon as he got off work and got ready for church and then we rode to church together. He is so sweet... all weekend if someone asked Kenny where we was going to eat or if we was coming over he was like "it's whatever she wants." Mom really likes him! Sunday we went to the park and watched people from church play softball and talked. then we came back to the house and warmed up the chili I made Saturday and ate.. then after we finished eating Kenny Played the banjo for a little while and sung.. He really wants to move before winter hits roni please keep him in your prayers so he can find a place soon. he told me tonight when he left that he didn't want to leave..
<-me and Kenny at the park.
this morning at church my pastor preached a message on faith.. it was a great service. at the end he had a prayer line and the whole church got prayed for. he prayed that the lord would keep us safe from the H1N1(Swine Flu) that is going around and any other disease that might come along. well I hate to cut this short put I need to get back to my psychology homework so I don't have much to do tomorrow.

"I'm gonna be gone In the twinking of an eye
I'm gonna be gone won't have time to say good-bye
I'm gonna be gone could be while I'm singing this song.
I'm gonna be gone and it wont be long I'm gonna be gone."

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow.. so beautiful! I am so happy bekah.. real happy. Wont be getting on msn as often as before.. but i will be catching up from the blog. God bless and be with you and greetings to mom. shalom