well I've had a very interesting weekend if I do say so myself. been busy with school and church. today I went to the park and watch the guys play softball. I ended up playing with some of the babies from church =D then came home and turned in some homework and played CSI on the computer for a while I finally solved a case I had been working on for a while. probably gonna play another case here in a few.
church this weekend was good. we have special meetings come up in two weeks. looking forward to them..
roni hope everything is going well with you!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hii Bekah.. God bless you.. Glas to know you had fun over the weekend.. i pray you continue to be happy. i am well thanks for praying. Thanks for the email.. shalom and greet mom
Post a Comment