BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wonderful weekend = D

church this weekend was amazing! the little brother that preached did an awesome job! just the way he brought out some things. he said something along the lines like when you speak the word God starts working on it. when he said that it was like I got hit with a ton of bricks. I thought to myself " I've been praying for someone to treat me right and what does God do he sends me Kenny" he was also preaching about Just once more lord. It was a wonderful service this morning. all of them were but something about this mornings service was totally different.


last night after church I spent the night with Che. had fun. went to her sisters house and hung out and listened to the guys play music... Kenny was their and he was playing his banjo. He would look at me and if I caught him looking at me he would turn all red and look down.. then he would end up messing up on the banjo.. it was so funny but cute when he got all bashful. once he figured out what was happening he just gave up on playing the banjo all together.



Mom finally asked him if he wanted my number after church and he said "yeah I want it just too shy to ask for it" so mom got it and gave it too him. then at our church dinner he goes "your mom gave me your number." I told him " I know she told me in the car" now... below is our first picture together of many more to come. = D




well I'm going to head to bed here in a few. gotta get up Early and start my week so the weekend will get here faster.. Five days! = D

1 comments:

Roni said...

Awesome indeed :D