BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey! sorry I've not updated for the last few days.. been super busy staying on top of my school work and talking to Kenny.. Roni he's the best! we have a date tomorrow night.. its up to me were we go to eat.. all he says when I ask him is "Fri night is all about you, and as long as were together that's all I could care about" I'm thinking about going out for ice cream and then coming back to the house and watching a movie... but we'll see. I do know we are going to look at a house for him tomorrow.. lord willing he'll be able to move soon. two weeks from Sunday his family is having a dinner and they want me to come so I'm thinking about going.. I'm just scared about meeting someones family... I know what happened last time. oh well if the Lords in it everything will be fine.

<- me and Kenny at Charity's house saturday night after church. we were watching them play a game and talking..
I'll let ya know how the date goes.. = D

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah.. So glad that you two are doing great! Am happy that you have someone who treats you with respect!
God be with you and am waiting for the update on how the date goes.
shalom