BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I miss you!

<- this is a picture of me and my grandpa three years ago on fathers day in June.

well today would have been my grandpas 70Th birthday, but three years ago tomorrow (July 19Th) he passed away.. He lost his long fight of lung cancer that the doctor's said they had gotten rid of. Their hardly isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him. I miss going into grandma and grandpa's house and hearing grandpa say "hey, Beck weck" which is what he called me..

last night was one of the worse nights I've had in a while... i went to bed perfectly fine, and when mom woke me to tell me she was home i realized then that my stomach was killing me... I tried to push it off as me just being hungry, i even told my special someone that i was hungry, he then tried to get me to eat something.. but when he told me too it didn't sound good at all to me. then he got off the phone to take a shower and he told me he'd text me before he called to see if I was still awake after his shower, and if i didn't text back he was just going to let me sleep. i had told him right before he hung up that i actually felt sick.. he still tried to get me to eat and I told him I wasn't going too bc I'm sure he didn't want me getting sick all over the place..... well I still ended up getting sick and when I told my special someone what happened he called me pretty much as soon as I told him, and he prayed for me over the phone and told me to close my eyes and to go to sleep and he'd fall asleep on the phone with me in case i needed him Thur out the night.. he can be such a sweetheart... I ended up having the 24 hour bug... glad its almost over and I'll be able to eat things other then soup and crackers and drinking sprite...

Saturday I'm spending the day with my dad.. which will be awesome.. I'm also going to the bank and going to pay my car payment... Then I'm gonna come home and take a long nap before church... well I'm gonna get off here and let my dog out and then gonna pray and relax and maybe fall asleep before too much longer...

2 comments:

Roni said...

Sorry for the bug, I hope you are fine now.
Glad that your special someone was there for you in such hard time.
And a very special someone(Jesus Christ) was more there too i beleive.
God bless you!
In the rollercoaster, you were ...........(lol, i enjoy keeping you in suspence, lol) ;)

Roni said...

Ok, your cousin looks easy, i guess he is having the most fun among all of you in the roller coaster.
You look scared, but more brave than mom.
You should borrow your cousin's braveness :P
Have a great day!