BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ouch my thumb hurts

Not much is going on this week, just the same old same old... Friday I get my two year old niece for a little over a week so I'm kinda looking forward to that.. My brother is going on vacation without any kids... just him, his wife, and a friend.... wished I could go.. maybe I should back myself in a suite case and go with them.

man, about an hour or two ago I burned my thumb with my lighter and its still kinda hurting.... goodness... hehe I probably won't want to light my candle tomorrow.. lol...

church over the weekend was good.. we went and played on the water slide and swam in the pool Sunday afternoon, oh and we had ice cream cake for my birthday even tho it was a little over a week ago....

www.freewebs.com/jesusnameyouth

3 comments:

Roni said...

Hi lil sis, How are you doing,
hurting thumb?? you will be fine. Suitcase is not a good idea, lol
Nice time there

Roni said...

Suitcase??? no no, not good idea at all, because, what if they forget the luggage on the plane? you may end up in some rare country, like bhutan( ever heard of that?) lol
And can a human survive in a luggage cabin?? Oh i know you were kidding :)
I have been doing wonderfully my lil sis. Except for last night, i went to bed at about 11:30 pm, but by 2:00 am i was awake, and i did not sleep again till about 5:00 am,some kind of insomania, so pray for me. I managed to pray briefly but sweetly. How are you doing? how is mom and your special buddy and che and your cousins? I hope you shall have a blast with nephews
God bless you!

Roni said...

Sorry i meant to say your 2 year old niece, not nephwes :P