well, Just put my niece to bed... she's so adorable.... she didn't cry this morning when I took her to day care, usually she holds on to me for dear life and cries.. which breaks my heart when she does... hopefully tomorrow she won't cry..
my special someone is at church right now, I hope he's having a good time... Miss him too. hopefully he'll call tonight.. hehe I'll pro be asleep tho.
I'm glad theirs only two days left in the week... I'm plumb wore out.. things at work are totally crazy cause we're short handed with my brother on vacation, and one guy's girl friend having a baby...
anyway gonna head off to bed soon... i'm tired... night!
<-- playing soccer one night with some of the youth group.

1 comments:
Post the pics of how it looks like, when it is raining there.
My, thanks for the inspiring words about smocky mountains, I remember when i posted the song(keep on the sunny side), some days are really cloudy, But it is good to know that He is always near us.
Your niece is so cute! Soccer at night?? lil child, aren't you scared of the dark(kidding)
God bless and greetings to mom
Post a Comment