BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

quick update / pics

what a day... its been a truly a busy one at that... Took my two-year-old niece to day care, went to work... and then picked up my niece from day care. She's really starting to wear me out, but I love her to death..
Sunday I drove my brothers 2007 Mustang GT.. it was so much fun... i squealed tires... opps... maybe I took off too fast.. HAHA!

the lady in the office had her baby!! i can't wait to hold it...

it's getting late... gotta get up early in the morning, take Breanna to day care, then off to work... gotta run some errands too...

<- Playing putt putt Golf...
<- this is me and my best friend Amber on her wedding.
Me and my special someone is doing pretty well, I'm still praying for Gods will... hopefully things are starting to work out now.. I miss him so much! can't wait till he calls... even tho I'll pro be asleep by then...

3 comments:

Roni said...

Woow, you look so gorgeous with your friend!!
Your niece seems to be keeping you busy, wait till your own kiddie arrives, (grin). Glad to hear that you and mom are fine.
I cant wait to see my letter.
God bless you so much!

Roni said...

AAw, i am sorry for what Mitch is going through. Can you immagine, i prayed earnestly for him and you yesterday night. I have prayed a small prayer after reading. But you know, it is God's hand that will help him, i don't take any Glory for prayer if God helps him out. It is God's grace that helps. Thanks for keeping the promise, i won't promise that i won't make fun of you if our room is untidy though :P, you are a girl, and girls should keep their rooms tidy ya know :)
God bless you!

Roni said...

I am 500km away from the address point of the letter, I believe as soon as it arrives, a friend will notify me and send it. I wonder what you wrote in there, we talk about everything online, hehe
God bless you as i wait!