BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My almost finished room

yay! I finally uploaded pics.. I still have a little more to do but I can post more pics later when its completely finished. Hehehe I didn't want to keep ya waiting any longer..

<- looking in from my door.
<- again from my door.
<- from the other side of the room
<- and the last picture... with my lazy dog and cat laying on the bed...

2 comments:

Roni said...

Wooow!!
How could you say that pics are boring, your room looks great i must say!
Wait till i post mine, hehe,
Its like a sty, lol i will post it soon. But promise you wont laugh at me or tease me about it.
God bless you!

Roni said...

Dis you say you assembled that table alone? It was a magnificent gift from mom anyway