Well I'm still working on putting everything back into my room.. so hopefully before long I'll have some after pics to upload... I just wanted to update real quick before I went to bed. I was suppose to have a birthday party but it rained so instead all my friends came over to my house and we hung out and played games and went to Mill Springs.. had a blast went walking in the lake and took tons of pictures. Then came back home and had a water balloon fight with everybody.. we had almost 500 balloons of them! it was crazy! then we ordered six pizza's and ate 5 of them... we all was starving! I had a really great time hanging out with the youth... here's some pics from today.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
~Summer Time Fun~
Posted by Bekah at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow! You people had plenty of fun, and the place is really beautiful!
Post a Comment