long long day at work.. goodness.. never thought it would have ended.... we've been supper busy too.. we're running outta room to park finished cars... Ohh and the girl that works with me in the office.. she's having a baby! hopefully it'll be here in the next few days! I can't wait to hold it! I'd have tons of babies if I could.. I really wish my special someone would figure out what he wants in life so I could have a family.... :*( but i know one day he will! just hope it's soon and not too late.
It's hard to believe that I'm twenty... it seems like just the other day I was a youngin fighting for my life.. I was six weeks early and my lungs weren't all the way developed so they had to stick me in a thing that helped me get oxygen, that's why if you look closely at some of my pictures you can tell one eye's smaller then the other.
I start college next month.. its hard to believe.. it just seems like my summer has flown by.. a whole lot quicker then I would have liked for it too... well its getting late, and i gotta work two jobs tomorrow so I better be getting off here... still gotta pray before I can go to sleep...
<- Me in Las Vegas NV
<- Me, my cousin, my mom(behind me) and my aunt on a roller coaster in Las Vegas NV
oh and Roni, I mailed your letter Wednesday...
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My summer is almost over!
Posted by Bekah at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The pics are hilarious, you are still 'standing' near that note about beer!!!!(am totally kidding)he-he
In the roller coaster, your mom looks really scared(shhhhhh, don't tell her), and your auntie looks so brave!, you look ........lol, i won't say.
I had never realised how your eyes are made, we thank God because you are fearfully and wonderfully made!
I cant wait to see my letter and scrap book(i am demanding alot, lol)
I really cherish hand written letters. The last i got(i won't talk about it) But letters mean more than 1000 emails i guess,only that they take ages to arrive and letters are becomming like stone age things :)
I looked at the pics again and i can feel the tons of fun you must have had that day!!!on the water ballon fighing one, it must have been great fun that day!!
God bless, and praying for you and your special someone.
Post a Comment