Today is day one with my two year old niece... she's played, ran around, and played some more.. she's such a cuttie.. last night when she got here I took her to walmart with me. I ended up gettin her a ball, some juice, and some cereal for her to snack on... she's so spoilled but its alright...
have church tonight.. looking forward to it.. hope I can get something outta of it.... this mornin I woke up feel sick again... but its goin away as the day goes by, I think Im gonna have to stop eating hot dogs... it seems like when I eat them they make me sick... so who knows....
My brother is on vacation this coming week, and the other girl that works in the office is going to have her baby monday.. so i'm gonna be all alone in the office at work.. its ok with me tho, I don't mind...
When I start my day with you
Verse 1)
When morning comes and burdens seem hard to bare And I wonder does anyone really care And when it seems life is hopeless and everything’s gone wrong I look around and count my blessings And the morning doesn’t seem so long…..
Chorus)
When I start my day You Lord there’s nothing I can’t do Although sometimes the tempter tries to bring… me down When I go to you in prayer, I know you’ll meet me there I can make it through the day…. When I take the time to pray And I start my day with you
Verse 2)
Sometime we get so busy… that we forget you Then we wonder why our prayers don’t seem to get through But in the good times or the bad Lord, You’re the best friend that I’ve ever had So when I take the time to pray You & I can conquer whatever comes my way
gotta go, gotta fix supper and keep up with the little one.. then get ready for church.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Stayin busy...
Posted by Bekah at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Busy Bekah, How are you and mom? i hope all is well.
God bless
Post a Comment