BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school

my first day of school went real well. I know at least one or two people in my Monday- Wednesday classes which helps with going back to school and not feeling so alone in the class. I'm waiting on my developmental psychology professor to email me back and tell me if he's going to approve my topic for my four page paper I have to write. I'm wanting to write about the development process or the learning disability in children who have cerebral palsy. Theirs a little boy in my church who has cerebral palsy, and I also asked my professor if for one of my sources if i could use him and his parents for information, seeings how we need five sources. so hopefully he'll say I can. I've been working on medical terminology pretty much all afternoon, I'm almost finished with up to chapter three, then I'm gonna just study for our test and do the other homework I'm sure well have. we have a test every two chapters... that's gonna be a lot to study for.. the end of the chapter questions are 100 questions long.. so I've done 200 hundred questions tonight alone goodness.

I'm sitting in my kitchen, kinda hungry but to lazy to cook anything cause its already after 10. gotta work tomorrow but I'm sure if i stopped typing long enough to fix something i could finish my update while i eat and watch CSI.. I'm about to sit here and fall asleep.. tomorrow after I get off work I get to go to school from 6 p.m till when ever I get out of class...

yay my supper is finished, I'm eating ramen noddles again roni.. chicken flavored.. their really good... I love them... I'm so glad you have gotten my letter.. i was starting to wonder..

well I'm off to find my dog and go to bed..
Night

1 comments:

Roni said...

Bekah, you seem to have started pretty well. Medical terminology!! the few terms you taught me on msn almost made my head heat up. I wonder how you have to accomodate all those things in the head.
Ramen noddles, i have no idea what they look like as i told you, but the name sounds fantastic, maybe they are delicious. How are the crabs doing? is mom used to them yet? I am so excited about the letter, i wonder what you wrote, lol as we talk about everything on msn :). I shall see when it arrives here.
God bless you!