BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Pictures from FL

<- A cute crab I seen on the beach... I actually chased after this one and almost fell down.. hehe
<- A jelly Fish that can sting you.. and they say it hurts... wouldn't know never been stung by one.
<- Roni these are my hermit crabs I was telling you about, Now I have them sitting by my desk in a tank with a lid on it so they can't get out, I'll take a picture soon and post it so you can see it.
<- here is an alligator that I petted, they have really smooth stomachs and really rough backs..
<- here's the pound under the restaurant I ate at they had a ton of alligators in it.. and you could feed them to if you wanted.

well my freedom from homework is about to end, back to keeping my head in the books more then out having fun... grrr... Maybe this semester it won't be so bad... I've been watching the Olympics, it's been pretty neat to see so far... well I better get to bed, got to go to work tomorrow...

1 comments:

Roni said...

You Girl are tough!! chasing a crab???? touching the stomach of an alegator??? I wouldnt be 1/50th that brave. The sight of an alegator is scary enough to me!!
A jelly fish looks so innocent, i can stand the sight atleast.
What do you feed your hermit crabs? You have a stronger nerve than me i guess :)
Oh school shall take away the fun i know :(, but you know what? it is good to study, it shall be worth it after you finish, so look at the finish line. After all i know you enjoy school, so there :P
God bless you my lil sis. I tend to plummet when i leave my routinue as i was travelling, i was praying less and so on, so not in a good shape as i would love to be in. Pray for me. How is Mom and Mitch?
God be with you.
Roni