BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

a some-what better day

Today Has been better then yesterday by far.. My wrist is still sore, and a little stiff which makes driving a little rough. but after I move it or use it for a little while then it starts to loosen up.. it also helps if i keep ice on it or run warm/hot water over it.. I have it all wrapped up now.. I wrap it at night so it doesn't move as much, and so i can't lay on it the wrong way.

I've been working on medical terminology all afternoon.. we started chapter two today in class, so I'll have a test coming up soon, I am not looking forward to that at all. hopefully it won't be so bad.

I have to work tomorrow, then night class afterwards... this night class is already becoming a hassle.. I hate night classes with a passion.. maybe it'll become more interesting as the nights go by.

Right now I'm sitting in the living room with my feet propped up, relaxing, winding down for the night.. my dog is on one side of the chair and my cat is on the other. I'm surprised neither one of them is in my lap trying to bed held.. they seem to love attention..

Roni, have you ever gotten your letter yet? I hope it comes soon..

well I'm gonna go get some ice for my wrist, and head off to bed.. I'm tired and work comes early. I hope tomorrow goes by just as fast as today did.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Bekaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Today Morning, yes, i got my sweetest letter!! Thank you so much! God bless you! Will post about it :) I am glad that you are feeling better now. God be with you!