BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

the night before school

<- if you look, I'm in the far left wearing a pink shirt...
<- me, che, and Matt singing "it just don't get any better then this"
<- me and mom in the church parking lot.
<- me and Hillary in the church parking lot... in front of mom's jeep...
<- some of us eating at a place called Sonic.. they usually have pretty good food but today it wasn't too good..

<- this is how they deliver the food at sonic, on a pair of roller blades.
Well today was pretty busy, went to church, then to sonic, then to my pastors house. my pastor's wife cans food and things, well i went and raided the basement and got some can soup, green beans, and three cans of sour kraut.. hehe I opened one can of kraut up and got a fork and dug in.. boy was it good. all the girls went swimming in my pastors pool.. it was freezing cold... but it was fun... then a few of us went to wal-mart I had to get some last min things for school.. speaking of which, I pro should be in bed its gettin pretty late...I don't want to give up my summer tho gotta make every min count.. lol I'm joking, but I better get in bed tho.. night :D Roni, hope you enjoyed the songs I sent you.. and I also hope you enjoyed the pics...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Woow Bekah, the most amazing are the songs you sent me! Hmm, mom must be proud of you, you play so nice the piano! The pics are so nice, i opened the one of you and mom before any other pic, you two are so beautiful!! I like the small eagle plate on mom's jeep. And well that sister that shouts makes the music so awesome too. Lol, you cannot be deaf from praises to God :) I bet you people have such a sweet fellowship with all those saints, one can feel the great atmosphere where you fellowship.
God bless you so much my lil sis. Greetings to sister Brenda :)