Here's a few pictures, upload more later and write about my trip soon...

<-- The board walk to one of the beaches I was at.

<-- A weeding that i seen on the beach..

<-- The ocean

<- My name in the sand

<- My lame sand castle

<- My feet in the sand.. this is one of my
favorite Pics.
2 comments:
Hey Fuzz, I like the pics. I would like to see the beach sometime too,but i don't like the crabs at all. If they get loose I'm leaving home til you fine them. welcome home. love mom
Hii Bekah,
Great that you had a blast, i could feel it from the text messages we exchanged :) You made mom feel lonely and worse still you carried crabs to scare her, lol
God bless you and i am waiting for more and more pics
Thanks for the great pics you shared btw. Mitch should see that castle and plan to build a better than lame one you built,(kidding)
God bless you my lil sis
Post a Comment