BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

long and busy day!

I'm really really tired, and sore.. i walked all day at the Cincinnati zoo... had a blast!! seen a lot of cute animals.. i would have loved to have brought home with me.. if their was a zoo close to my house I'd be working their.. I love animals. I told mom about wanting to work at a zoo. she goes "we could start a zoo, we have a dog, a cat, and two crabs." it was pretty funny. we spent most of the day at the zoo and then we drove around Cincinnati and looked around. we stopped around 8:50 p.m got some supper, I burned my tongue on my vegetable soup (it still kinds hurts a little bit), we sat on the side walk and watched the Labor day(which is today) fireworks while we ate, they we pretty neat.
<- this is when we went to the body exhibition.. the town behind me is Cincinnati Ohio.
Now I'm at my aunts House sitting in bed relaxing, watching I love Lucy. Tomorrow I'm going to the creation museum, they say once you go Thur it your never the same, guess we'll see. It's suppose to be based on the Bible, it starts at the beginning and goes all the way Thur. so that should be neat. then sometime tomorrow I'll be going home.. and go back to school Tues night. I'm off tomorrow.. woohoo!

<-you can see an orangutan behind me if you look close enough. he's the Orange creature..

<- a bald Eagle, I thought about the message Bro.Branham preached about the eagles, and how they'll fly up so high and watch out below, the higher they go the better their eye sight is, and how when they start getting the crust over their beak they'll beat their head until its off, if they don't then they'll die, cause they won't be able to eat.

<- here is an orangutan posing for the picture along with me. I had no clue he was looking at the camera until i looked at the picture after I had taken it.

I'm starting to miss my special someone real bad, I can't stop thinking about him. I hope and pray he's alright, and one day all this crazy stuff with be over with. I know its just a trial. My pastor preached one time how when we go Thur trails God is finding favor with us. theirs times when I wished I could get a break from all the trails, but then again I like to know that I'm finding favor with him.

well its getting late, and I should be getting to bed, according to mom we are getting an early start tomorrow... I highly doubt that.. but just in case.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow, you seem to have had a blast!
The photos are so beautiful, you near the fountain and the orangs. How was it at creation museum?
Is that eagle caged? reminds me of the prophet talking of the sad sight of a caged eagle. About special someone, we prayed for him on saturday, and on sunday when i was hosting a few saints in my cubicle, the brother who was requested to close with prayer, repeated the prayer. Lets wait for results! I believe God will answer, keep holding onto Him.
Greetings to mom, she has a great sense of humor, i can see you are building a zoo steadily, lol
God bless you!