well today went by pretty quick. I hope tomorrow goes by just as fast. I'm so ready to be able to sleep in.. I feel like i've been going non stop since school started.. which i probably have been going non stop... working on physic's, studying for quiz's, working on homework.. I'm becoming hooked on homework.. Oh no. it helps keep my mind off things that's be going on around here which is a plus. i'm stuck on the last 4 problems of writen homework for physic's i have. hopefully before long i'll have them figured out. and I'll have two quiz's to take tomorrow for physic's. I believe my professor has gotten a little homework happy :D
I have a quiz tomorrow night in my anatomy lab class... hopefully I'll pass it. I've been studying for it.. hopefully it'll stick in my brain until tomorrow night when I take the quiz. and hopefully i'll get the extra credit questions too.
I'm freezing! the air must be turned up.. cause it's cold. my dog and cat are playing with each other on the bed, their so cute when they play around... I'm scared chocolate is going to hurt the cat tho, he likes to try and put his mouth around her neck.. lol he gets fussed at a lot and told to leave the cat alone. My hermit crabs are doing fine.. they are always sleeping.. they hardly play any more.. or at least I never see them play.. truth be known they play while i'm at work or school.. bummer. here in a few I guess i'm gonna take them out and play with them.
guess I'm gonna get off here.. im going out of town Fri. Gotta go pick up hillary tomorrow night..
Happy Birthday mom! I love you, and I hope you had the best day ever.. thanks for being their for me, and sorry for every thing i've ever done or said wrong.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Random
Posted by Bekah at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad to hear your day went well. I can help you sort out some physics problems :P, lol, i have taken ages i am now rusty. the most interesting to me was quantum physics and mechanics at my A- Level school. Bekah, i hope those crabs are ok, don't let them starve please, lol i am kidding, i know you love them so much.
It seems your surprise worked for mom's birthday, lol, but black baloons did not sound great :). I admire the bond between you and mom. God bless you!
Post a Comment