well Just like it says above, I'm putting things off.... I need to order my physic's book for my online class, I need to finish cleaning my room and my bathroom, and last but not least I need to start packing... I'm going out of town Thursday morning with my dad and won't be back until Monday or Tuesday of next week... I'm so excited, I hardly get to see my dad or spend time with him... so I'm ready for some father daughter bounding... We're going to my cousin's house in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, its about a 15 hour trip from my house... but hopefully it'll be a fast 15 hours, were going Thur Georgia and following the coast all the way to Ft. Lauderdale so that will be neat to see... I also get to go to the swamps also known as the everglades where all the alligators are hopefully I'll see a ton of them...
Welp I better get packing....

2 comments:
Hahaa, the pic is hilarious! You people make me envious with all that fun :) That will be great concerning the travel.
One request. Take tons of picture and if you cannot post them, the email just a few pls. Will you still be accessing your blog? I trully miss chatting with you bekah, i will return but not soon. Atleast not this week. I have to preach on sunday, so i want to be more alone abit and see if God will speak through me.
God bless you dear sis. I hope your special someone is doing great! Greetings to Mom. :)
Good that you will take lots of pics. I did not mention half of what you are on mom's blog. All glory to God for what you are, and just keep near the cross. Your goodness is because you are close to Christ. My letter has not yet arrived!! I really want to see it!
God bless you.
Post a Comment