BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

what a day

it's after 10 pm here and I'm just now sitting down to eat supper for the day.. good old ramen

noddles.. chicken flavored too.... went to church this morning, had a good service. Last night we had foot washing and communion another great service! anyway today after church a lot of us all went out to eat at arby's.. I love their curly fries.. after we ate a few of my friends came to my house and hung out and I changed outta my dress clothes, then some of us went to walmart, and then to my pastors house... My pastors grandson got saved and baptized this weekend... he's a cute little kid.. Tomorrow another little kid is getting baptized as well, around six in the afternoon. After my pastor baptized his grandson, I sat around and talked with everyone for the longest time, then on the way home me, mom, and my aunt and uncle stopped at walmart... got some things for lunch for the week.
here's some pics Roni, hope you enjoy. I really enjoy looking at your pictures.
<- My pastor (in the red), Caleb, (in the blue) my pastors grandson, and our deacon in the white... My pastor was baptizing in his pool at his house.
<- My pastors daughter in the red, and my pastors son is the tall one in the blue... which is Caleb's dad.. this is right after he got out of the pool.
<- me standing in our newly remodeled living room.. fixing to go to my pastors...
<- looking into the kitchen...
<-- almost our whole living room..
Roni, as far as my special someone, he's doing good... just contuine to pray for us we need it...
better be gettin to bed, gotta get up early and go to work....

2 comments:

Roni said...

Awwwwwww Bekah, you really are having a wonderful time there i believe, Glory to God for that! I am so thankful to God. Your living room is great! I bet feel like removing the pic of my small, livingroom/kitchen/bedroom, lol. It is about 3X4 meters, lol. But i have had wonderful moments in there, and bad moments too, lol.
The rain there seems more serious than the one here. I read your mail, and well, i think, as you are getting Closer to God, he is working on the other side of things. Keep moving deeper into God and things will work out sooner
God bless you lil sis

Brenda said...

Hey sweetie, i am truly blessed to have such a pretty young daughter and such a nice place to live. church has been great and will continue to be so. i believe God is working a work in our group and getting us in that place where he can take us home. let us keep praying and seeking his perfect will in all things so that we may be ready when he calls. love ya mom