BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Click on the link, it's before and after pics of my bathroom.

http://www.slide.com/r/ePmDi3K-4j95WyL47uh4lZVOX1SPAASz?previous_view=mscd_em...



welp... I've had a pretty good weekend =] had church Saturday night, but not Sunday morning. I've been listening to Bro. Ron Spencer today.. I love to hear him preach! the message I've been listening to for most of the day was called "Dark Places" he was preaching about how people come into dark valleys and feel like God is no where around them but yet he restores us, how he knows exactly what I need, exactly when I need it and where I'll be. He was also preaching about how Satan has to ask before he can touch a hair on our heads and before God allows it, he has confidence we'll make it, and how when we get up in the mornings we shake the kingdom of Satan.. he was also preaching how when you do the best you can do and everything still seems to go down hill its in 100 % control with God, and how when you do something great/incredible you go through a great/incredible trial how God knew we'd go through it, we are better because of it... The more you pray the more you believe your own words.. and how we should ask God for big things. =]

I could go on.. =] it was really good.. I've listened to it twice today.. and I'm sure I will listen to it again tomorrow.... just wanted to update real quick before I go to bed..

2 comments:

Roni said...

Thanks for the update.. Nice comentary of the sermon..
I pray you pass today's test highly.. and mom too.. The bathroom photos did not open.. i will try again.. God be with you!

Brenda said...

glad you enjoyed bro. ron. i want to listen to that message also. love you, mom