quick update.. Roni sorry I didn't update, last night was busy and tired =[ I took a nursing test last night, she ended up grading it before we left.. made 96 on it.. only missed two =] we had to learn how to make beds last night.. its harder then what it seems.. haha.
this morning, I started going to the gym... walked on the tread mill then lifted a few weights then walked on the tread mill again... I'm starting to feel it haha.. going again tomorrow..
Roni, I trust you had a wonderful day today wished I could talk to ya on msn.. hopefully tomorrow.. next week is my last week before spring break!! I can not wait.. I have to read a book and then write a book report, and work on some research for my psychology class.
Roni try this link for my pictures. http://www.slide.com/r/LpkhQshd5D8dGi8nVdII7VSMN9oi4UZJ?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
well gonna get back to studying.. ugh.. I'm going to bed early tonight, my special someone is working late tonight =[ he started his EMT clinicals so he won't be getting off till after 12 sometime, but I'm sure after he's off he'll be calling =] I miss him so much! counting down the days until May..
I listened to another service that brother Ron preached over the weekend.... I enjoyed it a lot also! here's a song from the end of church that the organ player sung.. I'm going to figure out the chords and sing it at church.
1) Father I see that you were drawing a line in the sand
I wanna be standing on your side, holding your hand
let your kingdom come let it live in me this is my prayer, this is my plea
Ch) let the worshipers arise, let the sons and the daughters sing
I'm surrendering my all, I surrender to my king, let the worshipers arise,
let his sons and his daughters sing, lord I'm surrendering my all, I surrender to the king
2) I hear it growing louder, its the song of the redeem, as the saints from every nation
are awakening to sing from our hearts their comes an anthem, oh hear our praises ring this is our song, our song to the king.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My busy life =]
Posted by Bekah at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah.. I am glad you make 96% in a test.. i dont remember ever getting such a score.. to me what looks amazing.. to you seems an everyday thing.
You seem to be having a blast at the gymn. Its good to stay fit..
I had a good day.. only that it is hard to talk to you these days.. but i know the reasons.. so i will wait till you are less busy.
Glad that you and mom are enjoying the sermons.. the song is nice too.. me and the friend are doing quite well.. shalom
Post a Comment