BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Roni! I'm so glad your home... now you can post and keep up with whats going on... I just got home from my nursing class... passed all my skills tonight... at least my nursing class is going good.. but my econ class is crazy.. he moves so fast.. and I feel so lost... Guess we'll see what happens... coming up this semester I have to go get measured for my cap and gown for my graduation.. I will have my associates in Arts in May and I lack three classes having my associates in science... Roni, I'm sorry this is so short.. but I got a ton of things I need to do before I go to bed.. and I'm trying to get a headache... ugh...

night and God Bless.

1 comments:

Roni said...

dear bekah.. i can see you are so busy.. i am glad to hear that graduation is near after very hard work.. u make me so proud. i am sorry i was busy yesterday.. i will try to keep checking.. soon i will be back for real.. GBU.. greet mom, rhonda and uncle dave... shalom