<- my dog watching the traffic in our front yard.. =]
<- driving my brothers 2007 Mustang Gt. i love his care dearly! Roni, sorry I didn't update last night.. I cooked supper and made it to the couch and passed out.. haha stayed their too for quite a while... then went to bed which is what I'm fixing to do in a few. for the past few hours I've been working on my abnormal study guide.. ugh.. I still got a few to answer... then its study study study for the rest of the weekend. not looking forward to it at all. oh well.. I'll get over it... pray for me I have two big tests Monday.. I hope to get a lot of studying done tomorrow so when I get home I can clean my room and bathroom and finish decorating in my bathroom so I can post pictures.
I hope tonight I don't drop calls with my cell phone like I have been.. its hard to be talking to someone carrying on a conversation and then you lose service and their gone.. gets on my nerves! esp if I'm talking to someone special.. =] he usually just laughs at me when I call back.. haha!
Roni, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.. I'll try to be on msn tomorrow.. I'm going to take my lap top to work with me...
"I love you my lord with all of my heart,
your my everything, your the reason I sing
I love you, I love you my lord"

2 comments:
I really like the car too but at my age i like my jeep better. You look nice sitting behind the wheel. Maybe one day i'll get to give you some more driving lessons on how to drive a straight shift. haha. Practice makes perfect. Love You, Mom
Haha.. Bekah.. i usually hear mustag.. they are really cute..
I thought your yard could be covered by snow.. amazing how nice and green it is.
Study study girl.. i knew nerds enjoy it.. so no problem.. pass on some nerdism to mom and you two will make a small university in your house.
I am glad how you and your special friend are getting along. all the best.. sorry i was not coming here to check.. was was very busy
shalom
Post a Comment