so roni, first off, I'm sorry that I've not been able to be on here and on msn, I have been super busy not to mention I've been sick also.. my pastor is also sick, he has a real bad infection around his eye which is causing it to swell shut, and the doctors are worried it will go to his brain.. he's been in bed for a while and with a head ache. and mom has been sick along with us.. it's going around.
I just watching this great movie called Fireproof, it reminds me so much of me and my special someone.. fighting all the time, the guy thinking of himself all the time... His dad challenged him to do this 40 day dare, and each day add something else to it, like for example, day one- don't say anything negative to her, then on day two do something nice for her out of the ordinary and so on. the guys wife wasn't going along with it and she was still set on getting a divorce because of the way he had been treating her, and then when God got a hold of his life in the movie everything turned around not all at once but one day at a time... I wished that would happen to my special someone.. it's been over a week since I've heard from him... I guess a big reason is because of it being valentines day Saturday... or as I like to call it singles awareness.. I'd love to see my special someone... I'd love it if he'd show up on my door step.. =] *wishful thinking tho* (Roni I know you don't watch movies much but its worth seeing.. I'm actually going to buy it tomorrow hopefully.)
here's a song off fireproof,
I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am hopeful I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it is painful But patiently, I will wait I will move ahead, bold and confident Taking every step in obedience While I'm waiting I will serve You While I'm waiting I will worship While I'm waiting I will not faint I'll be running the race Even while I wait I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am peaceful I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it's not easy But faithfully, I will wait Yes, I will wait
we had a really bad storm come through yesterday, trees were down in peoples yards, and in peoples homes, people were with out electric all night. I'm thankful we still had it.. we lost it yesterday at work and couldn't see our hand in front of our face.. and it was storming, really windy, pouring the rain... so after it let up we left and went home... enjoyed getting off early.I'll be glad when this school semester is over! I've got so much to do, a book report, study for tests, homework.. ugh.. it's stacking up.. haha I have a date with the books this weekend! I also have a date with my bedroom, it severely needs to be cleaned along with my bathroom. well I'm going to take my runny nose to bed now. will post longer next time..... =]

2 comments:
Dear Bekah, i did not read all the post.. i promise to read tomorrow.. i am super super busy.. God bless you my dear lil sis
Wow.. what a post..
I sometimes pray for Br. Luther and i know God is in control. he will be fine.
Wow.. sounds line a real nice movie..
I recently saw a movie.. story about some vietnam war veteran.. it was so scary.. how young men get killed in war.. i was challenged how men die for the cause of their country.. a less cause than people who give their lives for the Gospel, even giving up simple luxuries to please God is hard.. how about dying for him.. huh. I guess it would be nice one day if you watch that movie with your special someone.. when you two are married
I can see you have too many dates.. i wonder where he fits in.. lol
God bless you and i miss mom so bad
Post a Comment