today was a busy one! went to work this morning like normal.. they opened a new intersection last Thursday, and its very confusing.. makes me feel like I'm driving on the interstate.. If your not careful while driving on it someones going to end up wrecking.. but it does make going from Monticello to Somerset a lot faster since you no longer have to sit at a red light and wait for it to change. went to class today also, took a lab test so well see how I did.. I believe I passed it tho.. it seemed pretty easy to me.. he also gave us back our bacterial unknowns that we did last week.... those were pretty difficult actually, all he gave us was two tubes of bacteria no clue what type and we had to make slides and then find the bacteria and tell him what it looked like and what color it was... I found my first one with no problem but the second one took me a while I was scared that I messed it up when I made the slide so I made a new one.. haha.. I found it tho.. and I made a ten out of a ten on it =] which surprised me.. then today we took four swabs and rubbed them over different things and then put them in a petri dish to grow the bacteria, the first swab was from our mouth, the second one we put our fingers in the dish for 10 seconds then we went and washed our hands and put them back in the dish, the third one had to be a dry swab so I took a sample from the bottom of my shoe, and the last one had to be wet and we could go any where we wanted to get the sample so I went to the water fountain and went between the holes. haha.. this class is pretty rough roni pray I'll pass..
tomorrow I have classes again, and I'm going to try and get a lot of the book The Industrial Revolution read and get the book report started so I can start my research for my presentation in abnormal psychology, and then I'm going to study a chapter for my nursing test that I have Monday night.. it will cover sixteen chapters.. I guess I'm going to get off here and get busy studying.. gotta get up early wished I could sleep in but that won't happen until Saturday if then, I'm going to get Brianna and spend the day with her and take her to church =] she's my cute little girl.. her third birthday is this summer =[ she's getting so big.. lord I'm sounding like her mother... haha...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha.. bekah, i am glad your mom is doing a course related to yours, otherwise, it is like tongues to me. I am so scared of bacteria.. biological science in general.. Please dont bring home another bug from school.. i want my mom safe. when you say how busy you are, mine seems like a holiday..lol. God be with you. I miss you and my dear mom.
shalom
Wow.. i am glad you had a long chat with your special friend.
Dont finish the food for mom, i will tell her that bekah ate before she came ;) God bless you dear lil sis
Post a Comment