BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well I had a really good weekend... Its been so nice and warm I hope it stays around for a while. Friday @ work I studied for the act for a while, and then I worked on cleaning up the office and organizing everything again... for lunch I grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs.... it was a good change from fast food all the time. Saturday morning I got up around 6:30 in the morning and went and took the act... if I go by my feelings I did worse then what I'd did before.. if I go by my faith I made a 20 on it but will be happy with an 18. =] then after the test I spent the day shopping with mom.. went out to eat too at the steak house.. it was so good I ate myself miserable.. haha church over the weekend was really good also.. this morning at church my pastor told a story about a young boy who was in school to be a pastor and he got a telegram to come home quickly because his mom was passing away, well the guy was hurrying home and he got another telegram saying not to come.. well the guy went on home to see what was going on.. and his mom said that she went to a church and got prayed for and was doing fine... well the story goes on and the boy tells his mom that the word in john 16 isn't inspired, well the boy's mom goes "if the word in john 16 isn't inspired, what could he do if the word in john 16 was inspired" well he was also preaching about your hearts cry.. how someone could be walking around and crying in their heart for God to do something they were desiring and no one would ever know unless the person said something because they acted so strong on the outside. well My lap top is going dead.. =[ so I'm going to get off..

one)
I've had many tears and sorrows I've had questions for tomorrow There've been times I didn't know right from wrong But in every situation God gave blessed consolation That my trials only come to make me strong
Chorus)
Through it all, through it all Through it all, through it all I've learned to trust in Jesus I've learned to trust in God Through it all, through it all Through it all, through it all I've learned to depend upon His Word
two)
I've been a lot of places And I've seen so many faces But there have been times I've felt so all alone But in that lonely hour, in that precious, lonely hour Jesus let me know I was His own
Chorus)
Through it all, through it all Through it all, through it all I've learned to trust in Jesus I've learned to trust in God Through it all, through it all Through it all, through it all I've learned to depend upon His Word
three)
So I thank God for the mountains And I thank Him for the valleys thank Him for the storms He's brought me through' cause if I never had a problem wouldn't know that He could solve them wouldn't know what faith in His Word could do

2 comments:

Brenda said...

your welcome. it makes me happy when i can do things for you. love you much baby.

Roni said...

Hii bekah.. i am so ashamed that i was not able to log in and see what has been going on here.. i was on a trip. I am now back. I am so glad to find you happy and doing well in class too.. God bless you.. I will make better comments later.. i am abit busy now. Greet mom