well I'm home from my long trip.. I'm so glad to be home, and get back to the every day things.. I wasn't able to keep my mind off of things and it drove me crazy. I need to be cleaning my room instead of updating but I couldn't help myself. lol
the creation museum was really neat, I really enjoyed it.. It started in Genesis and went Thur the Bible. They would be talking about when the world was created, and they would have what the Bible said about it, then they would have what the scientist said about it. of course the Bible would prove the scientist's wrong. it was really neat and can be life changing. <- here's a picture of the ark. they had it fixed to where you could see inside of it. their hoping to get approved by the state to build a life size ark. it was really neat.
I talked to my dad today, I get to go see him Wednesday when i get off work.. I'm excited I haven't seen him since our trip to Florida.
well I guess I'm gonna get off here and go start cleaning my room up, and getting things ready for school this week.. my special someones brother is getting married this Saturday.. wished it could have been me...
Monday, September 1, 2008
Home from my trip
Posted by Bekah at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You must have had a great time:)
That must have been faith building, to have a look at those things in a physical way. Going to see daddy again, woow! Aaw your wedding will be sweeter, you know patience yields the best always. Remember how abraham and sarah had to wait, and all those people in the bible. God bless you my dear lil sis.
Strange title wouldn't you say fuzz? lol. had a great time with you this weekend. now you went and change your title but i am not going to change my comment.lol. love ya, mom
Post a Comment