church tonight was awesome! he called it "To Whom shall we go" If you think about it, the economy is horrible, the state is broke.. after two weeks it doesn't even have enough money for unemployment to pay people who have gotten laid off... everyone is losing jobs left and right.. but you know, God will take care of his own..
Well tomorrow after church all the youth group is going to a concert about an hour from here.... I've never heard the guy we are going to see but everyone says he's good... so I guess we'll see... I'll pro study along the way.. haha!
Last night I babysat Brandon and Hannah, Brandon slept the whole time, he was so wore out from being sick. poor little feeler, but he's doing fine now and has been up eating and playing.. so while Brandon slept me and Hannah watched movies, ate pizza, and then we ate some popcorn... she's so rotten, I love spending time with my family...
well going to head to bed so I can just be woken up with text messages.. :-]
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment