BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

well I'm home from a long day.. Got up this morning and went to an awesome church service.. it really spoke to me.. he was preaching about how if your under the blood of Christ then your an over comer. and how God keeps bring you to the same trail over and over because the first time you might just pushed it out of your mind and think that you over came it and in reality you didn't, so God brings it back around until you truly over come it. He also tied it in with how Abraham waited 25 years for a son and he never lost the faith.. He also was preaching how you might feel along and it feels like God has knocked all the supports out from under you but he's right their with you, he's just wanting to see what you'll do about it. the thing that stood out to me was you might be praying for God to move a mountain but instead he'll move one grain at a time. it was a great service.. I believe I'm going to listen to it again real soon.

the concert was pretty cool.. will post pictures tomorrow.. to tired tonight...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Dear Bekah.. God bless you! I am glad you had a good time at church.. thanks for sharing what was preached. Very sorry for the loss of your cousin. I am praying with you. shalom