well, clothes are washed, bathroom is clean, most of everything is packed... I'm about ready for my trip.. going to finish everything up tomorrow morning.
The pictures below are from the concert I went to Sunday night, had fun.. we seen, Lynda Randal, and Russ Taff.. they both were pretty good singers but I believe my favorite was Lynda...
<-walking into the church. notice the snow that is falling from the sky...
Roni, I hope and pray you have a wonderful rest of the week.. and I'll try to get on blogger as much as I can while I'm gone.. hopefully we'll stay in a hotel with Internet connection and I blog while I'm gone..

1 comments:
Wow.. Nice photos.. I have seen Lynda on a video of Gaithers, she seems to sing so well.. The God on the Mountain..I am sorry i have not been here much lately.. i was extremely busy. I am praying with you about the journey and about your uncle in ICU. God be with you!
Post a Comment