BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

<- this is chocolate playing in the snow Monday morning when i took him out.

<- this is one of my before pictures of my bathroom<-this is another before picture of my bathroom
<-this is right after we painted it, I'll have more posted soon.
Today In microbiology lab was fun. we took E coil and some other bacterias and transferred them to another test tube so that the bacteria would grow and when we go in Tues we are going to take them out of the incubator and examine them... so today I checked out a book from the college library for my book review. I'm reading "The Industrial Revolution"
so last night I finally heard Mitch's voice!!!. we started out texting and he was trying to get me to tell him what I dreamed.. and when I was texting back he called... :-] we talked for a while.. I kept losing stupid cell phone service! so finally we just went to bed. Wonder what tonight will bring. speaking of which... he's texting now, so I'm going to go.
so today we got a new president... I kinda watched some of the coverage of the speech and the dinner after Obama got swore in.. my whole question is if he's so worried about the economy then why did they spend thousands on tonight's ball, and why did they give him a budget of a hundred thousand dollars to redecorate the white house?? when that money could be used to help feed homeless people or help some keep their home... or help people find jobs... I better shut up.. I could go on for a while.

2 comments:

Roni said...

Nice photos bekah.. I guess your birthroom is bigger than my whole room which is bedroom/living room/bedroom and all that..
I know you are so brave, i would not dare mess up with bacteria however harmless they would be. I am so glad you two are talking again. May God keep you close to Himself and to each other.
God bless you for your comment after very long. Atleast now i know you checked my blog.. no more sarcastic complaining. God bless you!

Roni said...

Thanks for the texts bekah.. they meant much to me. I am glad you and micth are having a good time. God be with you!