BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Around the House, church & Grandma's....

Roni! I'm so glad your back at work... I've missed your blogs a lot!! my bathroom is almost finished! I'll post pictures soon... Roni, I hope you have enjoyed your time off from work and I trust you've had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

well I start school tomorrow... ugh not looking forward to it at all... but it just put me closer to being out for good.. you'd think i was looking forward to it, I have my clothes laid out and my back pack all packed and ready to go... at least this semester i have a class with che... :-]

~Christmas with church folks.
<- some of the guys getting food...


<-left to right, Amber B, Amber M, me, and Che.. we was suppose to be blowing kisses but I didn't want to feel silly so I just smiled.. haha..
<- left to right, our song leader Brother Gary, My pastor, and our deacon Brother Michael.. (che's dad)
<- My pastor and brother Richie
<-me and Amber
<-Left to right, Megan, Amber B, Amber M, Che, and me...
~Christmas Around the House
<- mom going inside.... see the pretty lights?? every year when my grandpa was alive he'd have Christmas lights every where.. I miss him.. <- our Christmas tree and presents... :-]
<- oh look, my cat wanted to be a present too.. haha!

<- our stockings.. My dog even has one... with his paw prints on it.. :-] yeah I know he's spoiled...

<- my pretty bag and ribbon...
<- my dog being a reindeer :-]
<- oh look now he's Santa Claus... haha <-my cat in the bed I got chocolate for Christmas..

<- oh look, now he thought he'd try it out..


<- us playing games on Christmas night.. ~Christmas Eve at Grandma's I couldn't get all of us.. but it was me, mom, David, my aunt Jo, Rhonda, Nathan, and Isaac.. we was playing the game called say what... they give you popular saying and you have to move the balls around to get them in the right order.. like it might say Good to the drop last Maxwell House, and it needs to be Maxwell house, good to the last drop.
<-me and my brother, he dropped by for a few while he was working.

<- left to right, my uncle Bobbie, my brother Daryl, and my grandma

<-me and my aunt Connie.
roni, have a ton more pictures... but I gotta get to bed got school tomorrow.. ugh.. oh and I'll more then likely been on msn in the morning but not after 11.. I'll be in class the rest of the day until 8 at night...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Bekah.. let me repeat.. i am so guilty how i missed out on all the fun. I am so glad you people had a wonderful time over christmas. I came back to work on saturday and today i am trying to catch up. School should be a good thing for nerds and geniuses.. but i know how much quizes and tests and exams strain you.. i will be praying with you! Wow.. you people had wonderful food.. i wish i could have been on that table.. food looks yummy.. was that prepared at church or in your house? Lol those girls and funny.. and you too appeared silly.. you must be a silly bunch when together with all those girls.
I am glad you have posted photos.. when i make a post i will post some photos too. The lights around the house are beautiful... your dog is lucky to get a christmas present. we shall chat more often now bekah.. and be sure i had to open your blog first because i was missing what was going on here..
God be with you lil bekah and i hope you will enjoy school.. greetings to mom