Roni, I'm going to post a longer update tonight to make up for all the short updates I've had lately... I'm sorry :-] they have been so short. so today I woke up to an inch of snow.. :-] it was so pretty.. I took a picture of chocolate playing in the snow...
So last night roni when I went to bed, I was laying their thinking and praying to myself then all of a sudden my phone goes off.. it was my special someone :-] we talked for a while.. he actually tried to get me to call him, and I tried to get him to call me... but neither would cave.. haha I wouldn't call cause I felt it was his place to call.. although I was really tempted to hear his voice.. haha
well school starts back again tomorrow. I really enjoyed having a day off. wished I could have a day off everyday.. haha... but then I'd get now where in life... haha.. mom I hope I don't bore you to death with my recordings.. I'm telling ya, their horrible.
well Roni, I'm going to head off to bed, yes I am tired, but that's not why I'm getting off the computer, I've worked on nurse aid homework all night and I want to get out of this computer chair for a while then go to sleep.. Post pictures tomorrow promise. :-]
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey bekah.. I am glad you made a real update(grin).. I am so happy he called.. How great our God is! I need the snow photos pleaseeeeeeeee...
Its good that you now have a balanced mix of school, work, and special someone, volunteering.. huh.. do you still have time for the crabs?
God be with you lil sis
Post a Comment