well mom already posted about church this weekend... it was really awesome.
well I'm finished with my first section of homework in my CNA class.. so I started working on the second section that we have to due before our second test. so.. outta school tomorrow because it's a holiday.. yay! I'm glad I'm outta school..
Roni, sorry its another short blog.. but I'm going to clean my bed off and get to bed... before I fall asleep sitting at the computer.. haha...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hii Bekah.. God bless you.. we had a nice sermon too on sunday.. stop posting when you are about to fall asleep.. or its an excuse for making short posts.. Ever fell asleep on a chair and woke up at about 3 am and start regretting why you slept on a hard chair with mosquitoes biting? it has ever happened to me.. GBU
Post a Comment