BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Roni, I gotta blog.. if not we won't get to talk much.. I'm so sorry... :-[ about today when you was trying to talk to me I was in class.. Medical microbiology.. sounds kinda scary haha! I've got some more finished on Nurse aid... slowly getting their... only 13 more chapters to go..

so tomorrow I'm going to try and volunteer for a little while, then come home and do some more nurse aid homework.. goodness its almost 12 am... ugh.. I better be getting to bed... :-]
sorry the blogs short tonight.

1)My boat of life sails on a troubled sea Whenever there's a wind in my sail.But I have a friend who watches over me When the breeze turns into a gale.
CH)I know the master of the wind, I know the maker of the rain
He can calm the storm make the sun to shine again. I know the
master of the wind
2)Sometimes I soar like an eagle through the sky Above the peaks my soul can be found.An unexpected storm may drive me from the heights it might Bring me low, but never bring me down.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hii bekah.. You are really a very busy girl! I am amazed that you can have time to blog. All those things to catch up on.. huh.. i will be praying for you. I love the song.. i always hear it but i had never had a chance to get the real words.. how true it is.. God be with you!