BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

well my first day of school went well.. knew someone in every class.. :-] it really makes going to class easier.. hmm had a ton of nurse aid homework.. have 15 more chapters to go before our test.. got one finished already... so 16 all together... ugh. my nurse aid teacher gave us our first skills check off tonight, we had to take this orange stuff and rub it on our hands, and then we had to wash are hands like we would if we was working in the hospital.. then after we finished washing our hands she took a black light to see if we got off all the orange stuff... if we didn't then it would glow... I got off mine off and passed :-] we have a packet of skills we have to check off before we can take our state test at the end of the semester. I have a feeling I'm going to be really busy this semester.. hopefully I'll make all A's and B's...

Roni, I kinda glanced at your blog today in between classes, but I promise I will read the whole thing tomorrow.. hope you'll forgive me. oh and sorry about no pictures tonight, I'm actually fixing to go to bed so I can get up early and get ready for work then school, then back to work... goodness I'm going to be busy.. I also have to get my papers where I had a TB skin test, and I also have to get the papers where I've had my shots to protect me from getting any life threatening sicknesses..

better head off to bed, the road crew salted the roads today, we're suppose to be getting snow the next few days starting tonight.. so hopefully!! we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Roni said...

haha..i can tell you have real busy days ahead.. Knowing someone in every class is good, people to consult, talk to.. etc. Wow.. you have to go through all those tests? here people dont go through any tests i think.. but its because of our low grade facilities.. I cant wait for my very many A's and very few B's. Dont feel pressured to post bekah.. just study harder.. A's are more important than tests.. I will be praying with you.. They salt the roads for snow? i am glad it does not snow here.. where would we get all those resources to salt roads when most of the roads are still dirt roads and not even tarmaced.. God be with you and keep me in your prayers lil sis

Brenda said...

no snow, no snow. i want spring where everything comes to life and EASTER...my fav. love you. mom